99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019 #infographic

99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019 #infographic

Knew you need an average of 6 customer visits to buy online?Did you know that, according to A droll, when they first visit, only 2 per cent of shoppers move to an online store?How do you think the other 98 percent of shoppers get online shops by allowing them to visit the online shops for 6 times?

This allows businesses to target customers on the basis of their previous experience with their website. This is a successful marketing strategy, and we have the latest figures on the re-targeting to prove it.

99 Re-targeting Statistics Every Marketer Should Know in 2019 #infographic

infographic by: digitalmarketingjobs.io

Share This Infographic On Your Site

Post a Comment

0 Comments